Are you keen on doing an internship?
If you’re a student in Malaysia, it’s always hard to find places to eat. When you have to go out and search for food in Malaysia, it can be hard to make sure that you get the right food. When you are a Korean food lover, you should definitely head over to our restaurant. We also provide student discounts to all students, up to 30% off!
For those who just graduated, they already know that internship is already part of the graduation requirements. Thus, for those students who are in their last year, preparing for the internship is vital. Yes, this needs preparation as there is a reason why this is included in the requirements of graduating students. This is not just to give the students a hard time, but this is for them to have a glimpse of the real world. One of the many platforms that you can find for Internship Malaysia is Kerija.
One might wonder why an internship is a must when they will still have to do it after graduation. Why burden them with this requirement when graduating students have already so much to deal with. But the thing is, an internship is quite important and a student will soon realize this when he is already in the real world like I did. Had it not been for the fact that I went through an internship as well, it would have been struggling for me the first time I was employed.
Are the important reasons why an internship is now being part of graduating students’ requirements? Check this out:
Reasons Why An Internship Is Important
1. This is the chance of a student to put what he learns from school in action. Yes, it is easy to understand school lessons, one can pass exams after memorizing and understanding what is taught. But then again, one can’t really be sure if he can put that in action as seamlessly as he answers the exams. In short, he will be able to test himself is he is as capable. At the same time, he will be able to explore the real world as well and will have a taste of being a part of a company.
2. A student will have a chance to gain experience in the career he wants to pursue later on. This will not just prepare him for his future career, at the same time, this will also give him an edge being he will already know some people in the world he wants to be a part of in the future.
3. Networking is another reason why one would benefit from an internship. As mentioned above, the industry where a student will choose to have his internship is most like the same industry where he will apply for work after graduation. That means, he will not be a stranger anymore as he already knows some people, even if it will not be in the same company.
4. Not all interns are unpaid, though for sure, one is not looking for pay when applying for an internship. But the pay will be a bonus and according to statistics, there are more students who are paid during their internship and besides, those that do not still benefit from the credits they obtain.
5. When one is in an internship in Malaysia, he will be forced to abide by the rules and regulations of the said company. Thus, he can practice professionalism which is quite important in the real world. He will be forced to wake up early so he can get to his workplace on time and at the same time, he will also be forced to finish his assigned tasks before going home. As he is already trained to be professional, adjusting when he is already truly employed will just be easy.
6. When one is applying for a real job, he will be required to submit a resume. And yes, there will be times when a company will not require experience, but then again, most are and the experience he had during the internship should be good enough, considering he is still a fresh graduate.
Check out this video for more tips: